Abercrombie,Abercrombie Madrid,Abercrombie España,Abercrombie,Abercrombie Fitch,Abercrombie Madrid,Hollister,Hollister Madrid,Hollister España,Hollister,Hollister Madrid,Hollister España,Hollister,Hollister Online Shop,Hollister Deutschland,Hollister Hamburg,Hollister,Hollister Online Shop,Hollister Deutschland,Hollister Berlin,Abercrombie,Abercrombie Fitch,Abercrombie München,Abercrombie,Abercrombie München,Abercrombie Deutschland,Abercrombie Online Shop
收藏此页 设为首页
 首 页
英语访谈
教学内容
整体设计
单元设计
活动载体设计
教学课件
电子教案
教材配套音频视频
授课进度计划
 
您的位置: 首页 >> 教学内容 >> 电子教案



 

Commerce English Sentences 300 (2)

周次:      X            日期                 课时序:      X      

  

Commerce English Sentences 300 (2)

教学目的

   

To be familiar with the commerce English by listening and repeating

  

To repeat the sentences

  

To repeat the sentences

教学过程

  

时间分配

Listen and repeat                                   (90’)

9. Business Representation

10.Insurance

11.Acceptance

12.Packing

13.Shiping

14.Claim

15.Terms of Payment

教学场所或教学方法

Language Lab

Task-based Teaching Method

Lecture, Practice

使

Tapes   CDs

Multi-media

  

 To review these sentences

授课教师:

Business Representation代理

Brief Introduction

 代理是国际贸易中采用的贸易方式之一。

 所谓代理就是由进出口公司给予代理商,在特定地区和一定期限内,享有代销指定商品的权利。双方属于一种委托和被委托的代销关系,而不是买卖关系。代理商应积极推销代理商品,并享有收取佣金的权利。由于对代理权限的委托不一,代理可分为独家代理、一般代理和总代理。

 独家代理指委托人在一定时期,特定地区给予代理人推销指定商品的专营权,委托人向代理人支付佣金,负担经营风险,一般不再向该地区其他商人销售该种商品。即使直接销售,也要按协议规定给独家代理应得的佣金,这种佣金叫做隐佣(Sleeping Commission)。独家代理则代表委托人与买主洽谈交易,并以委托人的名义或由委托人自己同买主签订合同。

 一般代理是指不享有对某种商品的专营权,但其他权利、义务和独家代理一样。在同一地区,同一时期内,委托人可以选定一家或几家客户作为一般代理商,并根据销售商品的金额支付佣金。委托人可以直接与其他买主成交,无须另给代理商佣金。

 总代理是指代理商在指定地区内不仅有权独家代销指定商品,而且还有权代表委托人办理一些其他非商品性的事务。

 Basic Expressions

 1. I would like to discuss with you the problem of agency for your electric fans.

 我想同贵方商谈你们电风扇的代理问题。

 2. I wonder whether your firm is represented in our country.

我不知道贵公司在我国是否有代理。

 3. We should be glad if you would consider our application to act as agents for the sales of your products in our country.

如果贵方能考虑我们的申请使我们成为贵公司产品在我国市场的销 售代理的话,我们会很高兴的。

 4. We are pleased to offer you a sole agency for the sale of our products in your country.

我们很乐意指定你们成为我方产品在贵国的独家代理。

 5. We are pleased that you are prepared to appoint us as your sole agent for your products.

对贵方有意指定我们成为贵方产品的独家代理,我们感到很高兴。

 6 We’re favorably impressed by your proposal for a sole distributor.

对贵方建议由我方担任独家经销商一事,我们颇感兴趣。

 7. Thank you for offering us the agency for your products and appreciate the confidence you have placed in us.

谢谢贵方提出让我们代理你们的产品,我们很感激你们对我们所表示的信心。

 8. If you give us the agency, we should spare no efforts to further your interests.

如果贵方给予我们代理权,我们将不遗余力为贵方争取利益。

 9. As your agents, we’ll make greater efforts to push the sale of your products.

作为你们的代理,我们将会更加努力地推销你方产品。

 10. We appreciate your efforts in pushing the sale of our electric fans.

 我们感激贵方在推销我方电扇产品方面所做的努力。

 11. I’m afraid we can’t agree to appoint you as our sole agent because the annual turnover you promised is too low.

 恐怕我们不能同意指定你方作为我们的独家代理,因为你方所承诺 的年销售量太少了。

 12. We will increase our turnover if you appoint us as your sole agent.

如果你方指定我们作为独家代理,我们将增加我们的销售量。

 13. We’d like to sign a sole agency agreement with you on your electric fans for a period of three years.

我们想同你方签订一项为期三年专营电扇的独家代理协议。

 14. As our sole distributor, you are not expected to handle the sale of similar products of other origins.

你方作为我们的独家经营商是不允许经营销售其他类似产品的。

 15. I think you know already that I want to discuss the representation for your alarm clocks.

想必你已知道,我想和你方商谈闹钟的代理事宜。

 16. We usually get a 10% commission of the amount on every deal.

通常我们取得的佣金是每笔成交额的10%

 17. According to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnover you could fulfill?

据你估计,你能完成最大年销售量是多少?

Insurance保险

Brief Introduction

 在国际贸易中,货物从卖方到达买方,通常要经过长途的运输、装卸和存储等过程。在此过程中,货物常常会遇到许多风险。为了保障货物遭受损失时能得到一定的补偿,买方或卖方应在货物装船后向保险公司投保货物运输险。

 对外贸易的运输保险是指:被保险人(出口人或进口人)对一批或若干批货物向保险人按一定金额投保一定的险别,并交纳保险费;保险人承保后,如果所保货物在运输过程中发生约定范围内的损失,应按照所出具的保险单的规定给予被保险人经济上的补偿。

 投保时,通常选择平安险(F.P.A.,水渍险(W.A.W.P.A. )或一切险(A.R.)三种基本险别中的一种,然后,加保其他必要的特殊附加险别。

 Basic Expressions

 1. We have covered insurance on 1,000 cases of beer for 110% of the invoice value against all risks.

 我们已将一千箱啤酒按发票金额的百分之一百一十投保一切险。

 2. If you desire us to insure against a special risk, an extra premium will have to be charged.

 如你想投保特殊险别,将向你收取额外保费。

 3. This risk is coverable at a premium of 0.25%.

 该险别的保险费是百分之零点二五。

 4. The insurance company insures this risk with 5% franchise.

 保险公司保这种险有百分之五的免赔额。

 5. After loading the goods on board the ship, you must go to the insurance company to have them insured.

 货船装船后,你必须找保险公司为货物投保。

 6. We can serve you with a broad range of coverage against all kinds of risks for sea transport, such as Free of Particular Average (F. P.A.), With Particular Average (W.P.A.), All Risks and Extraneous Risks. 我们可以承保海洋运输的所有险别,如:平安险、水渍险、一切险 和附加险。 7. W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage suit your consignment.

 贵方货物适合于投保水渍险及破碎险。

 8. The premium is calculated according to the premium rate or rates for risks to be covered.

 保险费是根据投保险别的保险费率计算的。

 9. They will undertake to compensate you for the losses according to the risks insured.

他们将根据所投保的险别,对损失负责赔偿。

 10. We are able to cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air.

 我们可以办理海运、陆运和空运的所有险别。

 11. We won’t have such a risk included, as it is not stipulated in the Ocean Marine Cargo Clauses.

 我们不能投保此项险别,因为海洋运输条款中没有包括这一险别。

 12. Do you cover risk other than W.P.A. and War Risk?

 除了水渍险和战争险外,你们还保其他险吗?

 13. As a rule, the extra premium involved will be for buyer’s account.

 按常规,额外保险费应由买方负责。

 14. Please note that our insurance coverage is for 110% of the invoice value only.

 请注意我们的保险范围只是发票金额的百分之一百一十。

 15. How long is the period from the commencement to termination of the insurance?

 保险责任的起讫期限有多长?

 16. We adopt the warehouse-to-warehouse clause that is commonly used in international insurance.

 我们采用国际保险中常用的“仓至仓”的责任条款。

 17. According to international practice, we do not insure against such risks unless the buyers call for them.

 按照国际惯例,我们不投保这些险别,除非买主提出要求投保。

 18. Breakage is a special risk, for which an extra premium will have to be charged.

 破碎险是一种特别险,需收取额外保险费。

 19. Because they aren’t delicate goods and not likely to be damaged on the voyage.

 因为这些不是易碎易损的货物,航行中不大可能被损坏。

Acceptance接受

Brief Introduction

 在进出口贸易中,洽谈交易程序一般按询盘--发盘--还盘--接受--签订合同这五个环节来进行的。

接受是达成交易和订立合同必不可少的环节。接受在法律上叫做承诺。它是指受盘人在发盘有效期内完全同意发盘的全部内容,愿意订立合同的一种表示。

 一项有效的接受一般必须具备以下条件:

一、它必须是受盘人对一项实盘的完全同意。

二、必须是发盘所规定的受盘人表示同意才有效。

三、必须是受盘人在发盘有效期内或合理时间内表示同意才有效。

四、接受应由受盘人作出声明或其他行为方式表示,并且这种表示 传达给发盘人后才开始有效。

 Basic Expressions

 1. Our price is quite reasonable and other buyers in your market have accepted it.

我们的价格很合理,已经为你们市场的其他买主所接受了。

 2. Please accept our offer and confirm the above-mentioned terms immediately.  

 请即接受我方报盘,并尽快确认以上条款。

 3. Owing to heavy commitments, we can not accept fresh business at present.

由于订货太多,目前我们无法接受新的业务。

 4. Taking the quality into consideration, we accept your offer.

考虑到质量,我们接受你方报盘。

 5. We are pleased to have transacted our first act of business with your firm.

我们很高兴同贵公司达成了首批交易。

 6. We have succeeded in putting through the deal of five hundred bicycles.

我们成功地达成了五百辆自行车的交易。

 7. We have faxed our confirmation of your order and you are requested to open the L/C as soon as possible.

 我们已发传真确认接受你方订单,请你们尽快开立信用证。

 8. We strongly recommend acceptance as our stocks are running low.

 由于存货日渐趋少,我们力荐贵方接受。

 9. With an eye to future business we’ll accept payment by D/P this time.

 为了今后的业务,我们这次可以接受付款交单方式。

 10. We are sorry that we cannot accept your counteroffer, as the price quoted by us is quite realistic.

 报给你方的价格已很实际,很抱歉不能接受你方还盘。

 11. The price you quoted being found workable, we have faxed you our acceptance.

 我们认为你们所报价格可行,已发传真给你方表示接受。

 12. We accept your offer provided that shipment is made in November. 如能在十一月份装船,我们就接受你方报价。

 13. Although the prevailing quotations are somewhat higher, we will accept the order on the same terms as be fore with the view of encouraging business.

 尽管目前报价偏高,但为了促进今后业务的开展,我们仍将按过去 条件接受你方订单。

 

Packing包装

Brief Introduction

 包装包括运输包装(外包装或大包装)和销售包装(内包装或小包装)。这些都是为了保护商品的品质完好和数量完整而采取的措施。具体来说,运输包装不仅要起到能防止货物运输途中受损的作用,同时也应具备装卸方便、贮存和防盗的功能。

 在国际贸易中,还有一种中性包装,它是在商品包装上既不注明生产国别、地名和厂名,也不注明原有商标和牌号的包装。

 Basic Expressions

 1. These goods are very expensive, and easily damaged.

这批货很贵又容易被损坏。

 2. Last time you told me that you wanted the most economical packaging.

上次你跟我说要最经济的包装。

 3. We always take extra care with every shipment.

每批货我们都会特别小心的。

 4. As this article is fragile, please case it into durable packaging. 这种物品易碎,请以耐用包装来装箱。

 5. The cost of this article includes packaging.

这种物品的价格已包含了包装费。

 6. As a rule, the buyer ought to bear the charges of packaging.

通常,包装费用应由买方负担。

  7. The outer packing should be strong enough for transportation.

 

外包装应坚固,适合于运输。

 8. As to the inner packaging, it must be attractive and helpful to the sales.

至于内包装,必须具有吸引力,有利于促销。

 9. For dangerous and poisonous cargo, the nature and the gener- ally adopted symbol shall be marked conspicuously on each package.

对于危险品和有毒的货物,在每件包装上应有醒目的标记及性质说 明。

 10. We usually pack each piece of men’s shirt in a box, half dozen to a box and 10 dozens to a wooden case.

我们通常把每件男衬衣装入一个盒子里,半打装一箱,十打装一个 木箱。

 11. Nowadays many kinds of drinks are packed in paper tins.

现今很多饮料使用纸听装。

12. The wooden case should be not only seaworthy but also strong enough to protect the goods from any damage.

木箱不仅要适合于海运,还要十分坚固足以保护货物不受任何损失。

 13. Please pack one TV set to a cardboard box, 4 sets to a wooden case suitable for export.

请把每台电视机装一纸板箱,每四台装一适合于出口的木箱。

 14. All the cases are strongly packed in compliance with your request.

按你方要求,所有箱子都包装得很牢固。

 15. The outer packing in bales or in wooden cases is at buyer’s option.

外包装打包还是使用木箱,由买方选择。

 16. Please be assured that the packaging is strong enough to withstand rough handling.

请确保此包装牢固,足以承受粗糙地搬运。

 17. The goods must be packed in five - ply strong paper bags as stipulated in the contract.

货物应按合同规定用五层厚牢固纸袋包装。

 

 Shipment

Brief Introduction

 在对外贸易中,按时装运进出口货物,及时将货物从厂方运至目的地,对完成进出口交易、满足市场需要、减少货物积压和提高商品的竞争能力,都起着积极重要的作用。 特别是对某些鲜活商品或季节性商品的运输,更要抢时间、争速度,及时完成运输任务,以免造成经济上的损失和信誉上的不良影响。如果装卸不及时,运输拖延,到货慢,就会影响商品的销路,甚至失去市场。

 交货是指卖方按照同买方约定的时间、地点和运输方式将合同规定的货物交付给买方或其代理人。装运一般是指将货物装上运输工具,它与交货是两个不同的概念。但是,在国际商务中,由于采用F.O.B

 C.F.R C.I.F 三种价格术语,卖方只要根据合同的有关规定将货物装上船,取得提单,就算交货。提单签发日期亦即为交货日。因此,装运一词常被用来代替交货的概念。 这种凭单交货被称为象征性交货。(实际交货是指货物运抵目的地,因而,装运时间与交货时间是并不一致的。)凭单交货时,装运期和交货期是一致的。在买卖合同中,合理地规定装运期(交货期)是很重要的。装运期(交货期)可分为三种:定期装运、近期装运和不定期装运。

 Basic Expressions

 1. How long does it usually take you to make a delivery?

 通常你方需要多长时间交货?

 2. As a rule, we deliver all our orders within three months after

 re ceipt of the covering L/C.

 一般说来,我们在收到有关的信用证后三个月内可交货。

 3. Could you possibly advance shipment further more?

 你方能不能再提前一点交货?

 4. I hope that the goods can be shipped promptly after you get our L/C.

 我希望你们能在收到我方信用证后马上装运。

 5. Shipment should be made before Octoberotherwise we are not able to catch the season.

 十月底前必须交货,否则就赶不上季节了。

 6. The earliest shipment we can make is early March.

 三月初是我们能够做到的最早交货日期。

 7. I’m sorrywe can’t advance the time of shipment.

 很抱歉,我们不能提前交货。

 8. The order is so urgently required that we must ask you to expedite shipment.

我方迫切需要这次订货,故请贵方加快装运。

 9. We are confident of being able to ship the goods to you by the end of next month.

 我们相信能在下月底前将货物装运给你们。

 10. The goods ordered are all in stock and we assure you that the first steamer will make the shipment available in November.

 贵公司订购的货物我方均有现货,可保证在十一月份将货物装上第 一条便船。 11. Please see to it that the goods are shipped per PEACE sailing on or about October 15th.

 请确保货物由十月十五日左右启航的“和平轮”装运。

 12. Shipment by the middle of October will be too late for us.

 十月中旬交货太晚了。

 13. We’ll try our best to advance shipment to September.

 我们会尽最大努力将交货期提前到九月。

  14. When is the earliest possible date you can ship the goods?

 你们最早什么时候可以装运?

 15. I wonder whether you can make shipment in September.

 我想知道你们能否在九月份装运。

 16. How long will the delivery take from here to Canada by sea freight?

 从这里到加拿大海运需多长时间?

 17. I don’t think I can promise you any January shipments.

 我不能保证一月份发货。

 18. Please be informed that the shipment of the cargo (your purchase order No. 123) was sent yesterday, airway bill No.123.

 特此通知这批货物(你方订单号码是No.123)昨天已装运,航 空货物的领取号码是No.123

 19. In case you do not receive the goods on or before December 12, please let us know.

 万一你方没有在1212或之前收到货物,请告知我方。

 20. We will do all we can to fill your order so that the goods will be shipped before October 15.

 我方将尽全力履行此订单,将于1015前安排这些货物装船。

Claim

 Brief Introduction

 在执行合同的过程中,签约双方都应该严格履行合同义务。任何一方如果不能严格履行,就会给另一方带来麻烦。在这种情况下,受损失的一方有权根据合同规定要求责任方赔偿损失或采取其他补救措施。受损失的一方采取的这种行动称之为“索赔”,而责任方就受损失一方提出的要求进行处理,叫做“理赔”。

 在业务中常见的是买方向卖方提出索赔,如卖方拒不交货、逾期装运、数量短缺、货物的品质规格与合同不符、错发错运、包装不妥、随船单证不全或漏填错发等致使买方遭受损失时,买方可向卖方提出索赔。但是在某些情况下,卖方也向买方提出索赔要求,如买方拒开或迟开信用证、不按时派船、无理毁约等致使卖方遭受损失时,卖方也会向买方提出索赔。

Basic Expressions

1. Please give our claim your favorable consideration.

请合理考虑我们的索赔要求。

2. Please examine the matter and send us the goods to meet the shortage as soon as possible.

请调查此事,并尽快将货物发给我们以弥补数量的不足。

3. As regards inferior quality of your goods, we claim a compensa- tion of U.S.$10,000.

至于你方产品的品质低劣问题,我方要求你方赔偿一万美元。

4. We shall lodge a claim for all the losses incurred as a consequence of your failure to ship our order in time.

由于你方未能及时交货,我方将向你方提出由此而遭受的全部损失的索赔。

5. Any complaint about the quality of the products should be lodged within 15 days after their arrival.

任何有关该产品质量问题的申诉应该在货物到达后的十五天内提出。

6. Our customers are complaining of the inferior quality of our products.

我们的客户投诉我们的产品质量低劣。

7. This seems to be a very clear case and we hope you will see your way to make a prompt settlement.

看来情况已十分清楚,我们希望你能设法尽快解决问题。

8. We regret that your claim on shortage cannot be accepted.

很遗憾,我们无法接受你方关于货物短装的索赔。

9. Our investigation shows that improper packing caused damage. Therefore we have to refer this matter to you.

我方检验证明,货物受损是由于包装不当而造成的。因此,我们不 得不将此事提交你处解决。

10. As the goods are inferior in quality, we are returning the whole of the 20 cases and must ask you to replace them.

由于这些产品质量低劣,所以我方把20箱全部退回,并务必请贵方 更换这些产品。

11. We very much regret the mistake in article number, which resulted in your receiving the wrong goods.

因货号有误,致使到货错误。对此,我们深表歉意。

12. The goods we’ve received do not tally with the sample on which we ordered.

我们收到的货物与订货样品不符。

13. In view of the long business relations between us, we wish to meet you half way to settle the claim.

考虑到我们之间长期的业务关系,我们愿意各让一半解决这项索赔。

14. We hope this unfortunate incident will not affect the relationship between us.

我们希望这一不幸事件将不会影响到我们双方之间的关系。

15. Apparently, the shortage is due to omission in packing.

很明显,货物短缺系包装遗漏所致。

16. In view of our friendly business relations, we are prepared to meet your claim for the 25 tons shortage weight.

考虑到我们之间的业务关系,我们准备接受25吨短装的索赔。

17. We are sorry that the quality of our goods did not turn out to your satisfaction.

我们很抱歉你们不满意我们货物的质量。

18. We can assure you that such a thing will not happen again in future deliveries.

我们保证在以后的交货中不会出现类似的事件。

19. Enclosed is the surveyor’s report on the three damaged cases.

内附有鉴定人对这破损的三箱货物的鉴定报告。

20. Here’s a survey report by a well-known lab in Houston, whose testimony is absolutely reliable.

这是由休斯顿的一个著名实验室提供的一份检验报告,证据绝对可靠。

 

Terms of Pay ment支付条款

Brief Introduction

 目前,国际贸易中常用的付款方式( payment terms)有:汇付(Remittance)、托收(Collection )、信用证(Letter of Cred it)三种方式。大金额交易时主要是用到信用证,小买卖当然是用托收和汇付来完成。

 作为国际结算中的一个重要组成部分,对外贸易货款的支付一般是利用汇票这种支付凭据通过银行进行的。汇票中的跟单汇票(Documentary Draft)是对外贸易中最常用的一种支付工具。汇票按付款时间的不同,分为即期汇票和远期汇票两种。

 Basic Expressions

 1. Our terms of payment are by a confirmed irrevocable letter of credit by draft at sight.

 我们的支付方式是以保兑不可撤消的、凭即期汇票支付的信用证。

 2. Since the total amount is so big and the world monetary market is rather unstable at the moment, we can not ac cept any terms of payment other than a Letter of Credit.

 因为这次交易额大,而且目前国际金融市场很不稳定,所以我们除 接受信用证付款外,不能接受别的付款方式。

 

3. We would suggest that for this particular order you let us have a D/D, on receipt of which we shall ship the goods on the first available steamer.

 此次订货,我们建议你们使用即期汇票。收到该汇票后,我们将把 货物装上第一条可定到的船。

 4. In order to conclude the business, I hope you’ll meet me half way. What about 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?

 为了做成这批生意,希望双方都各让步一半。百分之五十以信用证 付款,百分之五十按付款交单怎么样?

 5. For such a large amount, a L/C is costly. Besides, it ties up my money. All this adds to my cost.

 开这样大数额的信用证,费用很大,再说资金也要积压,这些都要 使成本增加。 6. I’d like to discuss the terms of payment with you. I won der if you would accept D/P.

 我想同你讨论一下付款条件。不知你能否接受付款交单的方式。

 7. Since we are old friends, I suppose D/P or D/A should be adopted this time as the mode of payment.

 咱们是老朋友了,我想这次应该用D/P或者D/A付款方式吧。

 8. As we must adhere to our customary practice, we hope that you will not think us unaccommodating.

 由于我们必须坚持我们的一贯做法,我们希望你不要认为我们是不 肯通融的。 9. We regret we cannot accept Cash Against Documents On Arrival Of Goods At Destination.

 非常遗憾,我们无法接受“货到目的地后凭单付款”这一条件。

 10. We wish to reiterate that it is only in view of our long and friendly business relations that we extend you this accommodation.

 我们重申,正是鉴于双方长期友好的业务关系,我们才做出此项调和。

 11. We have instructed our bank to open an irrevocable documentary letter of credit in your favor. The amount is $ 1,300.00.

 我们已通知我方银行开立以你方为受益人的、不可撤消的、跟单信 用证,其金额为一千三百美金。

   12. We’d like you to accept D/P for this transaction and future ones.

 我们希望你们对这笔交易和今后的交易接受付款交单方式。

 13. Your proposal for payment by time draft for Order No.1 is accept- able to us.

 对于你方一号订单,我们可以接受你们远期汇票支付的提议。

 14. We shall draw on you at 60 days sight the goods have been shipped. Please honor our draft when it falls due.

 货物装运后,我们将向你方开出见票六十天内付款的汇票,请到期 即付。

 15. The bank has just advised us that our Draft No.2 was de clined (rejected, refused).

 我们刚收到银行通知,我们的第二号汇票被拒付了。

 16. Under the installment plan, 20% of the contract value is to be paid with orders.

 根据这个分期付款计划,合同总值的百分之二十应在订货时付讫。

 17. Please indicate that the L/C is negotiable in our country.

 请注明信用证在我国可以议付。

 18. We shall open an irrevocable letter of credit in your favor, pay able in Hong Kong against shipping documents.

 我方将开立以你方为受益人的、不可撤消的信用证,在香港付款交 单。

 19. Your request for D/P payment has been considered and we agree to grant you this facility.

 我们已经考虑过了你方付款交单的要求,并同意给予你们这个方便。

 20. The time draft is to be countersigned by the Bank of Hong Kong, certifying that your signature is true and valid.

 远期汇票要由香港银行回签,以证明你方签字是真实有效。

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved 商务英语听力-浙江金融职业学院版权所有(最佳浏览分辩率 1024*768)
校址:浙江杭州下沙高教园东区学源街  邮政编码:310018 技术支持:五角星科技  
web page tracking stats