Abercrombie,Abercrombie Madrid,Abercrombie España,Abercrombie,Abercrombie Fitch,Abercrombie Madrid,Hollister,Hollister Madrid,Hollister España,Hollister,Hollister Madrid,Hollister España,Hollister,Hollister Online Shop,Hollister Deutschland,Hollister Hamburg,Hollister,Hollister Online Shop,Hollister Deutschland,Hollister Berlin,Abercrombie,Abercrombie Fitch,Abercrombie München,Abercrombie,Abercrombie München,Abercrombie Deutschland,Abercrombie Online Shop
收藏此页 设为首页
 首 页
英语访谈
教学内容
整体设计
单元设计
活动载体设计
教学课件
电子教案
教材配套音频视频
授课进度计划
 
您的位置: 首页 >> 教学内容 >> 电子教案



 

Commerce English Sentences 300 (1)

周次:      X            日期                 课时序:      X      

  

Commerce English Sentences 300 (1)

教学目的

   

To be familiar with the commerce English by listening and repeating

  

To repeat the sentences

  

To repeat the sentences

教学过程

  

时间分配

Listen and repeat                                   (90’)

1.Establishing Business Relations

2.Inquiry

3.Telephone Calls

4.Visiting a Factory

5.About Products

6.Price

7.Counter Offer

8.Discount and Commission

教学场所或教学方法

Language Lab

Task-based Teaching Method

Lecture, Practice

使

Tapes   CDs

Multi-media

  

 To review these sentences

授课教师:

Establishing Business Relations建立业务关系

 Brief Introduction

 建立业务关系,实际上就是确定贸易对象。贸易对象选择得合适与否,决定着贸易的成败。在一般情况下,双方通过各自的介绍或第三者的介绍,先摸清对方的资金信用、经营能力和业务范围等重要条件,然后再进行实质性的业务商讨。贸易双方只有在相互了解、彼此信赖的基础上,才能进行积极地合作,并使双方贸易活动得以顺利地开展。

 Basic Expressions

 1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.

 我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。

 2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.

承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。

 3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.

我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

 4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company.

枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。

 5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.

我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。

 6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.

我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。

 7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.

我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。

 8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.

现在我们借此机会致函贵公司,希望和贵公司建立业务关系。

 9. We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.

我们特此致函是想与贵方建立业务关系。

 10. Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours. 你方想同我方建立业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的。

 11. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.

鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,我方愿与贵方在这方面开展贸易。

 12. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.

我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。

 13. We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years. 我们经营这类商品已有二十多年的历史了。

 14. Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.

来函收悉,得知贵方愿与我方建立业务关系,我们表示同意。

 15. In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.

为了使贵方对我方经营的纺织品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目录,供细阅。

 16. Glad to see you in your company.

很高兴在贵公司见到您。

 17. It’s only half an hour’s car ride.

只有半小时的车程。

 18. Suppose we make it, say three o’clock tomorrow afternoon.

如果我们能去的话,那么就明天下午三点钟吧。

 19. It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.

如果你们能将你们的销售统计资料寄给我们,那可就太有帮助了。

 20. We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.

我们希望你们能将相关资料寄给我们。

 

Inquiry

Brief Introduction

 在对外贸易中,交易的一方欲出售或购买某种商品,向另一方询问买卖该商品的各项交易条件,这种口头的或书面的表示,在进出口业务中称之为询盘或询价。 询盘一般分为两种:

1)一般询价:这种询价并不一定涉及到具体的交易,一般属于大致的了解。

2)具体询价:所谓具体询价实际上就是请求对方报盘(request for an offer)。也就是说,买方已准备购买某种商品,或已有现成买主,请卖方就这一商品报价。 Basic Expressions

 1. Our buyers asked for your price list or catalogue.

我们的买主想索求你方价格单或目录。

 2. Prices quoted should include insurance and freight to Vancouver. 所报价格需包括到温哥华的保险和运费。

 3. I would like to have your lowest quotations C.I.F. Vancouver. 希望您报成本加运费、保险费到温哥华的最低价格。

 4. Will you please send us your catalogue together with a detailed offer?

请寄样品目录和详细报价。

5. We would appreciate your sending us the latest samples with their best prices.

请把贵公司的最新样品及最优惠的价格寄给我们,不胜感激。

 6. Your ad in today’s China Daily interests us and we will be glad to receive samples with your prices.

对你们刊登在今天《中国日报》上的广告,我们很感兴趣。如能寄 来样品并附上价格,不胜欣慰。

 7. Will you please inform us of the prices at which you can supply? 请告知我们贵方能供货的价格。

 8. If your prices are reasonable, we may place a large order with you.

若贵方价格合理,我们可能向你们大量订货。

 9. If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market, we would consider signing a long-term contract with you.

 若质量好且价格适合我方市场的话,我们愿考虑与你方签署一项长 期合同。

 10. As there is a growing demand for this article, we have to ask you for a special discount.

 鉴于我方市场对此货的需求日增,务请你们考虑给予特别折扣。

 11. We would appreciate your letting us know what discount you can grant if we give you a long-term regular order.

 若我方向你们长期订货,请告知能给予多少折扣,不甚感激。

 12. Please quote your lowest price CIF Seattle for each of the follow- ing items, including our 5% commission.

 请就下列每项货物向我方报成本加运费、保险费到西雅图的最低价 格,其中包括我们百分之五的佣金。

 13. Please keep us informed of the latest quotation for the following items.

 请告知我方下列货物的最低价格。

14. Mr. Smith is making an inquiry for green tea.

史密斯先生正在对绿茶进行询价。

 15. Now that we have already made an inquiry on your articles, will you please make an offer before the end of this month?

既然我们已经对你们的产品进行了询价,请在月底前报价。

 16. As a rule, we deliver all our orders within 3 months after receipt of the covering letters of credit.

一般来说,在收到相关信用证后三个月内我们就全部交货。

 17. Please quote us your price for 100 units of Item 6 in your catalog.

请给我们提供你们产品目录册上1006号产品的报价。

 18. Those items are in the greatest demand in foreign markets.

那些产品在国外市场上的需求量很大。

 19. Would you please quote me your prices for the goods?

你能报给我这些商品的价格吗?

 20. We have quoted this price based on careful calculations.

这个报价是我们在精打细算的基础上得出来的。

 

Telephone Calls打电话

Brief Introduction

 电话问询是贸易中一种很常见的方式。对于生产或交易中遇到的各种问题,如果能通过电话方式解决,那便是最快捷、最有效率的。

Basic Expressions

 1. This is Dajiang Food Store. How may I help you?

 这里是大江食品店。请问我怎样能帮到你呢?

 2. Could you put me through to the toy department?

 请帮我接玩具部好吗?

 3. I’d like to order 3 cases of beer.

 我打算订购三箱啤酒。

 4. My name is Tony Smith, Shanghai Hotel Room 2107. My phone number is 6567- 8900.

 我叫托尼·史密斯,住上海宾馆2107房间,我的电话号码是 6567-8900

 5. Please make a remittance of 1,500 Yuan for the books you’ve ordered. The postage is included.

 您订的书请汇款一千五百元过来,邮资包括在内。

 6. Hold on a moment please.

 请稍等。

 7. I’ll see if she is in.

 我去看看她有没有在。

 8. I am afraid she is out at the moment.

 对不起,她这会出去了。

9. I’ll be pleased to if I can.

 如果能的话,我很高兴。

  10. Extension 121, please.

 Sorry, the line is busy.

请接121号分机。对不起,线路忙。

  11. Could I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?

 Sorry, there is no one by the name of Johnson here.

 我可以和约翰逊先生通话吗?

 

对不起,这里没人叫约翰逊。

 12. Could you hold on a minute? I’ll get him for you.

 Certainly. Thanks.

 稍等,我帮你去叫他。行,谢谢。

 13. Mr. Smith is tied up at the moment.

 OK. I’ll call again later.

史密斯先生现在脱不开身。

 好的,我回头再打电话过来。

 14. I am sorry I wasn’t in when you called.

 That’s all right.

 很抱歉你来电话时我不在。 没关系。

15. Operator, we were cut off. Could you reconnect me, please?

 Just a moment, please.

 接线员,电话断了。可以替我重新接通吗?请稍等片刻。 

  16. Do you follow me?  Yes, please go on.

 听懂我的话了吗?听懂了,请接着谈。

17. Have you got it? Sorry. Do you mind repeating?

明白了吗?对不起,你介意再说一遍吗?

 

 Visiting A Factory参观工厂

Brief Introduction,

 了解对方客户的商品生产主体——工厂——是对外贸易中必不可少的一环。工厂的设备、规模和工人的素质以及决策者的管理能力都决定着以后产品的质量和信誉。作为索取资料、电话传真问询、浏览网页的必要补充步骤,参观工厂可以让客户最直接、最客观地了解生产方公司,对日后的贸易成功意义重大。

 Basic Expressions

 1. We look forward to our tour of your plant.

我们盼着参观你们工厂。

2. If it is not too much trouble, we would like to talk to some of the technicians.

如果不是太麻烦的话,我们想与一些技术员谈一谈。

3. We learned a lot about your facilities and the process of wine making.

关于你们的酿酒设备和酿酒过程,我们了解了不少情况。

4. We’re interested in learning about your food-making and pack- aging process.

我们想向你们学习食品加工和包装过程。

5. It was very kind of you to give me a tour of the plant.

谢谢你陪同我参观工厂。

6. You will surely know the products better after the visit.

  参观工厂参观后你对我们的产品肯定会更了解。

7. Let me give you this list of departments first.

我先给你这份各个部门的清单。

8. Next to each department is its location and the name of the manager.

在每个部门的旁边都标有其具体位置和经理的姓名。

9. Please let us know when you will be free so that we can arrange the tour for you.

请告诉我们你们什么时候有空,我们好作安排。

10. Does the plant work with everything from the raw material to the finished product?

从原料到成品都是工厂自己生产吗?

 About Products产品问题

 Brief Introduction

 商品的质量是对外贸易中价格的基础,所有的交易和谈判都是在商品本身质地的基础上进行的。那也是为什么越来越多的公司希望通过 ISO国际质量体系认证。有了质量保证,买方才会放心,企业也才会有更大的发展。

 Basic Expressions

 1. We’ve received the sample that you sent us last Sunday.

我们已经收到了上星期天你方寄来的样品。

2. We’ve got here our sales samples Type One and Type Two.

这里是我们一号和二号销售样品。

3. Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.

我们的质量完全以货样为准。

4. We sell goods as per the sales sample, not the quality of any previous supplies.

我们销售产品是以货样为标准,而不是凭过去任何一批货的质量。

5. You know we sell our tea according to our samples.

我们凭货样销售茶叶。

6. You can’t see the difference between these grades.

你可以看看这些等级的差别。

7. These two grades are very much in demand.

这两种等级(的货)目前需求很大。

8. We are in urgent need of these two grades.

我们急需这两种等级的货。

9. The color of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment.

这批货的颜色比上批要暗许多。

10. No doubt you’ve received the rejected samples of the inferior quality goods.

你们一定收到了质量低劣的抽样品。

11. I must advise you of the specifications of the goods.

我必须告诉你货物的规格。

12. Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog?

你们收到了按我方目录所列的产品规格了吗?

13. The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.

质量没问题,只是式样有点过时。

14. We found the goods didn’t agree with the original patterns.

我们发现货物与原来的式样不符。

15. The Double Fish brand is not so bad. The design is fresh and vivid.

双鱼牌不错,图案新颖。

16. The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors. 新产品图案新颖、色泽鲜艳。

17. The difference in quality is no more than usual and indeed unavoidable in this line of goods.

对于这种商品而言,品质上有差别是很常见的,而且的确难以避免。

18. They were carefully examined and picked only this morning.

这些是经过细心挑选、今天早上才摘下来的。

19. This kind of high-powered battery is produced with the latest technology.

这种高能量电池采用的是最新生产技术。

20. Stainless products are always popular because they’re rustproof.

不锈钢制品因为能防锈,所以很受欢迎

Price价格

Brief Introduction

 对外贸易中的商品单价通常由四个部分组成,即计量单位、单位价格、计价货币和价格术语。

国际贸易中使用的价格术语很多,其中以 F.O.BC.I.F、及C.F.R三种价格术语最为常用。对于这三种价格术语,国际上有多种解释,现将这三种价格术语扼要解释如下:

 1.F.O.B 该价格叫装运港船上交货价,简称“船上交货”。F.O.B Free On Board的缩写。采用这一价格术语时要在其后注明装运港名称。

 2.C.I.F 该价格叫成本加保险费、运费价。C.I.FCost Insurance Freight的缩写。采用这种价格术语的时候,应在C.I.F后注明目的港名称。

 3.C.F.R该价格叫成本加运费价。采用这种价格术语时,也应在 C.F.R后注明目的港名称。

Basic Expressions

 1. If you can reduce the price by 5%, we shall be able to order 200 metric tons.

如果你方能降价百分之五,我们将订购二百公吨。

2. Business is possible if you increase the price by 2%.

如果你方提价百分之二,交易才有可能。

 

3. We are not interested unless your price is reduced to a level in line with the market price.

 除非你们把价格降到与市场价格相等,否则我们不感兴趣。

 4. We have been informed that the current price on your side is much higher than what you say.

我们听说你方的现行价比你方所说的要高很多。

 5. Sellers decide to wait no matter when the price picks up. 不管价格何时回升,卖方决定再等一等。

 6. Our prices are highly competitive when you consider quality.

如果你们考虑一下质量的话,我们的价格是很有竞争性的。

 7. Our price is net without commission.

我们的价格是净价,不含佣金。

 8. To meet your requirements, we would like to reduce our price by 2%, which, I hope, will be satisfactory to you.

为满足你方要求,我们愿降价百分之二,希望能令你们满意。

 9. I’m awfully sorry. This is our floor price. If you find it unworkable, we may as well call the deal off.

很遗憾,这是我们的底价。如果你觉得价格不可行,我们只好取消这笔交易。

 10. Will you please quote F.O.B Brussels in U.S. dollar?

请你们以美元、布鲁塞尔离岸价报价。

 11. It’s better for us to have a talk on price terms, because it is one of the key points in our dealings.

我们最好先谈价格条件,因为它是做生意的一个关键。

 12. I’ll have to consult my home office before I can give you a definite answer on the price terms.

在答复你方有关价格条件之前,我得先跟我们国内公司联系一下。

 Counteroffer还盘

Brief Introduction

 

还盘也叫还价。接盘人在收到一项报盘后,往往会对其中的某些内容不能完全同意,于是会提出不同的要求。这种口头或书面的要求一经提出,原来的报盘即刻失效,于是交易在还盘的基础上重新开始。

 还盘的内容不单是指价格。对支付条件、装运期等主要条件提出不同的建议,也都属于还盘性质。一笔交易的成立,有时要经历多次还盘和反还盘的过程。

 Basic Expressions

 1. Our counteroffer is as follows.

我们还盘如下。

 2. Our counteroffer is well founded.

我们的还价是很合理的。

 3. Your counteroffer is not up to the present market level.

你的还价是不符合目前市场价格。

 4. Please make us your best possible counteroffer.

请给我们你们最好的还盘。

 5. The price you offer is not in line with the prevailing market.

你方报价与现行市场价不合。

 6. It’s impossible for us to entertain your counteroffer.

 我们不能接受你方的还价。

 7. I’m sorry. The difference between our price and your counteroffer is too wide.

 很遗憾,我们的价格与你方还盘之间的差距太大。

 8. This is our rock - bottom price, we can’t make any further reduction.

这是我方的最低价格,我们不能再让了。

 9. How about meeting each other halfway?

能不能互相做出让步?

 10. If you accept our counteroffer, we’ll advise our users to buy from you.

如您能接受我们的还盘,我们就劝用户向你方购买。

 11. As a rule, the larger the order, the lower the price.

买得越多,价格越便宜,这是个惯例。

 12. I appreciate your counteroffer but find it too low to accept.

谢谢你的还价,我觉得太低了无法接受。

 13. We ask for indulgence for 6 days to make a counteroffer.

我们要求宽限六天以便做出还价。

 14. We regret to note that you have turned down our counteroffer.

 我们很遗憾,知道你方已拒绝了我方的还价。

Discount and Commission  折扣和佣金

Brief Introduction

 佣金一般是中间商因介绍交易或代买商品而获取的报酬。作为中间商因其有一定的贸易渠道,所以通过其开展交易已是国际贸易中的一种普遍做法。

 佣金一般来说分为:明佣和暗佣。明佣是指在合同中已明确确定下来的佣金。暗佣是指在合同中没有表明,而由双方另行约定。佣金数额的计算一般按发票金额总值,即C.I.F.价格或C.F.R.价格乘以佣金率而得。但金额较大的也有按F.O.B.净价计佣的。

 折扣是指卖方按照商品的原价给买方以一定比率的价格减让。折扣包括数量折扣、季节性折扣、特别折扣、额外折扣等。具体折扣数额或者比例的多少,应根据具体情况而定。当买卖双方确定了折扣比例后,可在买卖合同中明确地表示出来。

 Basic Expressions

 A. Commission

 1. Please quote us lowest price C.I.F. Los Angeles inclusive of our 5% commission, stating the earliest date of shipment.

请报洛杉矶包括我方5% 佣金在内的最低到岸价格,并告知最早的 装船日期。

  2. In view of our long-standing business relationship, we would like to allow you another 2% commission for further promotion of our products.

考虑到我们之间长期的贸易关系,我们愿再给你方百分之二的佣金, 以进一步推销我们的产品。

 3. We shall remit you a 5% commission of invoice value after payment is effected.

货款支付后,我们将按发票金额的百分之五汇给你方佣金。

 

4. We request you to deduct our commission from the invoice.

我们请求你方从发票中扣除我们的佣金。

 5. Please grant us a 4% commission as a special consideration.

请特殊照顾给我们百分之四的佣金。

 6. We usually pay our agents a 5% commission of the value for each deal.

通常我们支付给代理人的佣金是每笔交易达成金额的百分之五。

 7. We could make an arrangement with you, not a special discount.

我方可以与你方协商,但并不是特殊折扣。

 8. Moreover, when other customers get to know it, they are likely to raise questions.

而且,其他客户知道的话,他们很可能会提意见的。

 9. Usually we pay commission on the basis of C.I.F. value.

我们通常按C.I.F.价格支付佣金。

 10. A five-percent commission will certainly help you in pushing your sales.

百分之五的佣金肯定会有助于你们的销售。

 11. From other suppliers, we get a higher commission rate for the business in this line.

对这类产品的交易,我们从其他供货者那里可得到更高的佣金。

 12. We regret that we can’t allow you a 5% commission.

很抱歉,我们不能给你百分之五的佣金。

  13. We will give you back a 5% commission by check.

我们将用支票支付你方百分之五的佣金。

 14. We are anxious to know your usual practice in giving commission. 我们急于想知道你方付佣金的惯例。

 15. I’m afraid it goes against the usual commercial practice not to allow a commission.

不给佣金恐怕有悖于商业惯例吧。

 16. It’s really impossible for us to make any concession by allowing you any commission.

在给你们的佣金问题上,我们真的不可能作出任何让步。

 17. As commission agents we do business on a commission basis.

作为佣金代理商,我们是以佣金为基础做生意的。

 18. We wish to be your agent in our district if the commission rate is favorable.

如佣金率优惠,我们愿意做你方在我们地区的代理。

 19. You may invoice the goods at contract price minus 3% commission. 你们可以按合同价格减去百分之三的佣金开发票。

 20. The commission shall be paid either by means of goods covered under this contract or by check.

佣金可用合同项下的货物支付,也可用支票支付。

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved 商务英语听力-浙江金融职业学院版权所有(最佳浏览分辩率 1024*768)
校址:浙江杭州下沙高教园东区学源街  邮政编码:310018 技术支持:五角星科技  
web page tracking stats